Page 519 of 519 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5190

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lud View Post
    Yum. Did you make the cornbread? How do you eat it? I like it with butter and molasses or honey.

Who knows what those people call food. They ruled the world once and the only thing they managed to take away from it was some bastardized version of curry and kebabs.
    Plus, these people actually eat something called "lardie cake" by their own volition, when anything by that name should be apart of a conversation about what's considered humane versus inhumane methods of torturing prisoners of war.

Edit: Lardie Cake sounds like the name of the sidekick to Slimer from The Ghost busters movies.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lud View Post
    Who knows what those people call food. They ruled the world once and the only thing they managed to take away from it was some bastardized version of curry and kebabs.
    I saw online just the other day someone remark that Britain invaded the world looking for spices before deciding that they didn't like any of them!

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Poor people usually like baked beans. The kind of people whose carpets smell like butter and use teabags more than once.
    What's this shite? No fucken chips?

Baked beans, sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes and fried bread for breakie... Breakfast of champions (and heart attack victims).

Type
    INTP
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I think I type random characters and a space every day after typing a hard word to make sure my spell check is working. If I see the squiggly red line only under the random characters, I'm happy.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    ISFP
    as a bread bag twist and tucker, having to tie hundreds of bags of bread daily is starting to work my nerves. I wish I could just twist and tuck the bags onto the shelves. or even better, blow the ceiling out and catapult the bread out into the parking lot right into people's trunks. I'd like to do that. I marked down a bunch of cupcakes and donuts and put them on the bottom of the traveling rack. my coworker asked me why i didn't put it at eye level. I didn't respond, just pushed it out. my reasoning is that if one is too fat or lazy to bend over and get it, they don't need it in the first place. I put the wheat and multigrain markdowns at eye level.

yes I made the cornbread in a preheated glass dish with oil in it. it came out about 1/2 an inch thick, which is what I like. I don't like thick pieces of cornbread. it's hard to bite into, crumbles up, and it gets grease around my mouth. I don't put anything on it besides a little pad of kerrygold. although I have eaten it with milk or mustard on occasion. I might try molasses one day, but I don't currently have any on hand. I don't have a use for it as I buy brown sugar, but if I ever get it I'll try it on cornbread.
    Last edited by rokki balbotox; Today at 01:44 PM.

Type
    INTx
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    as a bread bag twist and tucker, having to tie hundreds of bags of bread daily is starting to work my nerves. I wish I could just twist and tuck the bags onto the shelves. or even better, blow the ceiling out and catapult the bread out into the parking lot right into people's trunks. I'd like to do that. I marked down a bunch of cupcakes and donuts and put them on the bottom of the traveling rack. my coworker asked me why i didn't put it at eye level. I didn't respond, just pushed it out. my reasoning is that if one is too fat or lazy to bend over and get it, they don't need it in the first place. I put the wheat and multigrain markdowns at eye level.
    Challah Tucker!
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INTP
    I hadn't had the taste of vomit in my mouth for over 20 years, back when I ate too much lupin pasta and vomited (there's a toxin in it). Then twice in a month I had vomit tasting burps from my damn horseradish. There should be a warning on the label.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I hadn't had the taste of vomit in my mouth for over 20 years, back when I ate too much lupin pasta and vomited (there's a toxin in it). Then twice in a month I had vomit tasting burps from my damn horseradish. There should be a warning on the label.
    are you single?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    are you single?
    Not for long. I'm going to Google vomit fetishes and find someone. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If life gives you vomit burps, find a chick with a vomit fetish. Same idea.