Page 646 of 648 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648 LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6473

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    ISFP
    Fantasizing about a ballsy homeless person, or even worse, a Salvation Army bellringer with The Square plugged into their phone. That'd be checkm8 cuz I usually tell them I don't carry cash (and it's true, I don't-- it's 2019)

I think if I were to hit the lottery, while doing my best to hide my identity, I'd foot the bill to equip the homeless with Squares and phones. Nevermind, I think it's a thing already. Maybe I bit the onion, lemme see. Yeah I did, but found a couple articles on some who accept card payment

And fuck Massachusetts, the banning of menthol cigarettes is racist
    Last edited by roki; 11-25-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    And fuck Massachusetts

Type
    INTP
    Just spent like the last two hours eating... must be a menstrual thing.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

With this super hot chick rn. Feeling mutual kinda thing, but not trying to go beyond winter. I'm scared of commitment.
    abstractionist

Type
    INTP
    The Thanksgiving snowstorm almost screwed us up. We live 75 miles from the airport and one kid was coming in at 8:30 PM and the other kid just after midnight (that flight we set - he was coming home from the other side of the planet) Wednesday night. Just as we leave for the airport, the storm hits and it starts snowing. It was mildly dangerous in spots but we got there okay.

Now it almost never snows on Thanksgiving this far south in NM.

My wife remembers the Sheraton by the airport had a nice lounge/restaurant and that's where the airline crews stay. So we get our son and his fiancee and hole up, get a good meal and watch the blizzard outside. We check the temperature outside, if it drops into the 20s we'd get a room. It's hanging right at 30. After midnight we drive over to pick up the second kid. We can't even get to the normal pick up area, several accidents and a pickup that slipping all over the place. Luckily we didn't get stuck in that mess and go to the departure gate. The airport cops are telling people to drive around, just like any normal day, but my son gets them to give us a break and we pick up kid 2.

The drive home was icy the entire way, 35 mph stuff. Traffic going the other way was stopped in several places and for an hour we didn't even see any cars going the same way we were. Blowing snow the entire time. But, we made it, which was the most likely statistical outcome given the circumstances. Still I felt a bit lucky.

Oh wait, the power was out at the house when we got home. No heat, nothing. I can't sleep worth a damn without power (medical thing), so that was a bummer.

About 5 am, power came on, and everything worked out fine. Oddly enough, I believe everyone will remember this Thanksgiving fondly since it was challenging but things turned out okay.

Type
    INTP
    A Facebook acquaintance messaged me earlier via Messenger, she said "Hey Siobhan, bleh blah blah".

How can you still get my name wrong when Facebook have already printed it across the screen?!

If I had a 1 for everytime somebody called me Siobhan, I'd have enough to go abroad for a fortnight.

I don't know why but 80% of people meet say it wrong at least once.

"Hi, I'm Sinead"
    "Nice to meet you Siobhan"

I kid you not.

My mom was gonna call me Siobhan, then my uncle talked her out it, later he went on to name my younger cousin Siobhan.

First, it is ridiculed.

Type
    ISFP
    Have you ever purposely called someone the wrong name? It's kind of empowering
    flat tire ferarri

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Have you ever purposely called someone the wrong name? It's kind of empowering
    Unless it's just derogatory, no.
    But I feel like I want your name to be Karen from now on.

First, it is ridiculed.

Type
    INTP
    Fucking fuming on behalf of my cousin...

He's a gay man, he moved to Winchester about 6 years ago to live with the "love of his life".
    He's suspected for over a couple of years that he's been cheated on, frequently - but still sticks around. Until now, apparently.
    He sent me this:

For 4 years Daniel has been cheating. 2 or 3 times a week, with 7 different people that I know of. He has slept with people in my bed, in his car, in a hotel, in the woods, at their house. Every saturday when I'm at work he has. Every time I come home and he goes out, he sleeps with people. When I visit dad he does then too. With jonnies, without jonnies. His doctor has recommended he take PREP which is a drug to not catch HIV.

I went through his phone in august and took 230 photos of conversations with all of these people. I even called 3 of them. One of them thought he lived with his brother which is why he came round here so often, he thought his brother went away for a weekend.

He said he would change and nothing has. Guess what I found yesterday in his work coat pocket?? (condoms)

He doesn't know I found the jonnies, so I'm waiting as long as possible and then using my pay cheque to leave. I'm mortified Sinead I really am. I was worse in August but right now I just dont know how I'm supposed to feel. I feel betrayed all over again.

Donna came down a month ago, she just needed to see I was alright because everything has been going so wrong. On her last day we were all going out for lunch. Daniel said he wanted to stay at home and watch tele. We left, waited at the bottom of the road for 10 mins and Daniel goes driving past lol. He gets busted all the time, he just cant stop sleeping around and that's not me.

Nothing is bad about Birmingham, I love Birmingham. It's just so quiet here and it's too busy in Brum, I have a river and I feed the ducks daily here. In Brum its sardines on a bus and a rat race, I love the quiet life.

Remember when we was on our cruise? A guy messaged him and asked him how much sex he had. Daniel said none, he only gets to have fun when his bf is at work or away in Birmingham. It fucking killed me. My birthday had just gone, we were gonna go out for a meal. He cancelled the meal because he was too tired so I came home on my birthday and cooked his dinner . The reason he was tired - he left work and fucked a guy and was too tired to take me out for my birthday

He has admitted all this, I have the proof. Cant believe he fucked someone on my birthday and let me cook him dinner.
    I've tried convincing him to move back home to Birmingham, but he's not having any of it. He said he's fell in love with Winchester.
    It is a beautiful city, admittedly - but I'm offended that Birmingham isn't good enough for him. Lol.

Anyway, he's planning to save up to leave him, although he wants to stay in the same city.
    I've just told him that I won't be able to be civil to his "boyfriend" ever again, and he said his sister has said the same - so at least with the pressure of knowing that, this will finally spell the end of this shit show "relationship". I just wish he's move back here, God I miss him.

When he finally does move out, I'm either going to slap his then ex up the face, or vandal his car.

Fucking dirty ass tramp.

Ugh, my cousin said he doesn't feel "hate", he just feels sorry for him

That's the reason I moved down here. Before I moved down I told him I was a 1 man, man. I said I would NEVER share my man and he said he would never do it to me. And I believed him. He was the love of my life. But he will never change and I cant do this any more, I'm hurting too much and I have to leave because I cant go into 2020 and do all this again, i just cant. I have no hatred for him, i just cant go to work again and worry about who he is shagging. I've always wanted a partner for life. I dont want another partner any time soon though lol
    I said:

That's just absolutely disgusting and despicable behaviour - there is no excuse for it, he's absolutely vile - I won't ever be able to be civil towards him again - just so you know.

No hatred? Mate, if he was my fella I'd bust in his fucking knee caps

I understand, I just wish you'd come back home with the pennies in your pocket.

Never did get what you see in him, he's fucking ugly, anti-social and controlling.
    he said:

You have to remember, I haven't had sex since I was 30, I've not been after sex, I've been after love. I think he is beautiful, and I still do. Anti social, yes. Controlling, I tend to agree. I just want him to go out and have fun, shag who he wants, sleep with 10 people a day if he wants to

But that doesn't come with me

Thing is, the thrill of doing it is the thrill of hiding it. He wont like shagging around and going home to an empty house. But to be fair, I dont wanna sit in what I thought was our home thinking how many people have been here.
    Well, I hope the cunt catches HIV
    Last edited by Sinny; 12-04-2019 at 11:19 PM.

First, it is ridiculed.

Type
    ISFP
    Another dog rant, but it's more about the owners. What kind of sickfuck splits their dog open for a rug then has the nuts to ask for a rehoming fee? Who the fuck, why?

The disrespect

Spoiler: >
    flat tire ferarri