Page 511 of 548 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5475

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    i ate corner on the cob and the butter got on my cheeks and chin. now i have a breakout. it just was not worth it
    Ask @Sistamatic about eating things that aren't worth it, what was it, salt-water taffy for $1600?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    In the Phil Collins song "easy lover" - if She's an easy lover, why will *he* be on his knees before he knows it? - surely she'll be the one on her knees?

before you know it she'll be on her knees

Just makes more sense.

Type
    INTP
    Hm, one of my favourite co- workers who's been off sick, OD'd and now she's in hospital, and is apparently sectioned.

I'm going to go visit her I think.

She's an awesome person, but very closed off. I don't really know why she's grapples with depression &
    suicidal thoughts so much.

I told her I was coming to see her and she told me not to because she's "being nasty to everyone" .

Well she can't be nasty to me, she can try but she will fail, because we get along so well. I'll tell her I'm pregnant, that might help distract her a bit.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Hm, one of my favourite co- workers who's been off sick, OD'd and now she's in hospital, and is apparently sectioned.

I'm going to go visit her I think.

She's an awesome person, but very closed off. I don't really know why she's grapples with depression &
    suicidal thoughts so much.
    I think you have two good reasons in bold.

I told her I was coming to see her and she told me not to because she's "being nasty to everyone" .

Well she can't be nasty to me, she can try but she will fail, because we get along so well. I'll tell her I'm pregnant, that might help distract her a bit.
    That's probably the best thing anyone could do to her right now. Good idea.

Type
    INTP
    I somehow managed to break a resistance band doing a physical therapy exercise. I fell on my butt. Now my back and ankle hurt. So much for trying to make things not hurt. In case anyone wonders being hit with the snapback of a giant rubber band also really fucking hurts, but that's mostly gone now. It's just tender to the touch. I'm surprised it didn't leave a mark.

Type
    INTP
    Resistance bands and suction handles for the tub are two things I'm surprised lasted so long on the market.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    WTH, @Madrigal!

Either you're running a meta-forum of mafia-like proportions or using PMs for uncouth trans-American communications; either way, bloody clear up some space!

Type
    INTP
    I was just leaning out of my bedroom window, contemplating life.. when a woman next door grabbed my attention and said "alright Jen?"

I said "it's Sinny" - but apparently that didn't register, and she then had a whole 3 minute conversation with me about baking cookies, shortbred, work & the bank holiday
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I was just leaning out of my bedroom window, contemplating life.. when a woman next door grabbed my attention and said "alright Jen?"

I said "it's Sinny" - but apparently that didn't register, and she then had a whole 3 minute conversation with me about baking cookies, shortbred, work & the bank holiday
    your username is also your name?

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    didn't want to say this joke but fuck it

Is tHaT sHoRt FoR siNisTeR