Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499
Results 4,981 to 4,985 of 4985

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I like those miniature cooking and preparation videos because they remind me that you would have to use utensils if you wanted to give a baby a fat lip.
    I'm brilliant and everyone else is an arse.

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I feel my mail related supplies are too scattered. Stamps and some envelopes one place, polybags somewhere else, bubble wrap somewhere else, a roll of kraft paper somewhere else, labels somewhere else. It's complicated because should I keep file folder labels with labels that could be used for envelopes? And how about dual-use envelope/bar code labels? Oh, and postage scale somewhere else, but I use it for other things too. It's a triple beam balance like drug dealers use.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I just ordered a used Canon PowerShot SX160 IS for $55. This could turn into a rant or rave when I get it. It takes AA batteries so I won't have to worry about their availability and I could use a standard charger. No cable but I'll put the SD card, which I'm not sure comes with it, in my computer. The manual focus should solve a lot of problems and it has twice the MP of my phone.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

it's been 14 business days since I had an interview for a job that I really wanted. I thought I did exceptionally well for once (out of 13 recent interviews). Except the part at the end where I was basically on my knees begging for the job.