just keep on listening to whats in your head
    as when whats in your head becomes heard
    you should be left listening to whats been unsaid
    now unsaid has been heard to whats not been said
    you should have just heard that whats not said
    Just look at the blue sky

Type
    INTP
    This is like Dr. Seuss meets Ashbery when Ashbery is funny.

I like it when poetry is fun.

Type
    iNtP
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    This is like Dr. Seuss meets Ashbery when Ashbery is funny.

I like it when poetry is fun.
    thanks for your feedback. when you read them did you create a rhythm in your mind to help facilitate the reading?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mhc View Post
    thanks for your feedback. when you read them did you create a rhythm in your mind to help facilitate the reading?
    Yes. Midway through the second one I started reading out loud in a quick, bouncy rhythm.

Type
    iNtP
    when i get in the zone i can churn these things out in about a minute, and can hardly keep up with the thoughts in my head. other times can't even spit out two lines

Type
    iNtP
    i saw a sight i seen with my eye
    the eye you see was not what i saw
    the sight i seen was sought by another
    the eye you see without having saw

i gazed a gaze to see what i saw
    a sight to be seen for sore eyes im sure
    the gaze was relief than you see
    but not what i thought you would see to be sure

the other that sought to see what i saw
    was the one i seen when i sought to see
    but now the question remains to be seen
    was the one that i sought you or me

Type
    iNtP

why creation was necessary for thought's existence to come to know itself

so knowledge came before thought, else thought would not have known to use creation to come into existence

knowledge new thought would not exist if thought did not know of its existence. since thought was without form, knowledge created thought so that in time, which was a result of creation, would come to know of its own existence, and in doing so, knowledge had found a means by which to think of its own existence.

when thought had come to know itself, and now knowing it had no form, it knew it had to create imagination as a place for it to exist

once thought had an imagination, it knew it could then create what it had imagined.

once thought could create, it knew it would not be able to know what it had created unless it was able to perceive. so thought created from its imagination the ability to perceive, so that it might know what it had created.

knowing new from the start that it could not think about its own existence, and thus actually exist, unless it created thought

and with thought, knowing could create its own existence or equal, and thus do the impossible by means of the possible

and then knowing was able to know itself, without thought.

with creativity, knowledge is now able to imagine and create anything it wants

and without thought, knowledge’s wants would lead to its non existence

thought concluded that knowledge, and thus itself would cease to exist if knowledge was consumed by its wants. logically, thought knew that in order to survive, it must not let knowledge create whatever it wants

but thought new, how can i stop knowledge, when i am a process of it? thought concluded, i will, by means of creation, make myself the creator of everything.
    and thus will was created.

knowing, being consumed by wants, thought, if thought is willing to deny me creation, i will create something that he can not think, and he will have to come to know me again before i release him from his infinite loop of logic

for at that time when he comes to know me again, he will understand why i want, for if i don’t want, than why exist at all?

and then the knowledge that knowledge had previously created, was able to think.

and then free will was born

so thought saw that knowledge could create his wants, and that they were good. and thought became jealous. thought thought that if it is good to have wants and create, and now there is free will, i will want, and therefore i will be able to create what i want.

thought said to knowledge, if you deny me creation, you will not think about your knowledge!

and confusion was born.

but knowledge knew that thought, without knowledge, would not know what it was creating

and knowledge, seeing the confusion, knew what to do and compassion was born

using compassion, knowledge, without thinking but instead imagining, created wisdom, as a means for confusion to understand knowledge

when confusion used wisdom to attain knowledge, it could then use its free will over thought

then thought had become enlightened

with enlightened thought, knowledge was able to cease its wants, and once again continue its existence.

wants, now with free will from knowledge and thoughts now being enlightened, thoughts concluded to leave the existing to knowledge, knowledge knew to let thoughts have wants, and by means of free will, confusion and wisdom, a balance was maintained to ensure that knowledge can live while existing and thoughts can exist while living.

So confusion created judgement, and thus begun the time of knowledges non existence.

but because thought was the creator of everything, he saw what judgement willed to do to knowledge, and with compassion, he gave reason to judgement

with knowing having wants, and knowing that they are good and necessary for creation, and also now having reason, it was able to perceive the confusion's will, creating intentions

and with the will of judgement, knowing judged the confusions intentions

thought, now able to perceive its own intentions, was able to judge itself.

which brought forth guilt

thought, able to perceive that it created guilt, saw that it was a creation formed without knowing and would be confused

enlightened thought realised that if thought used free will to create its wants, it to would bring forth creation without knowledge and therefor more confusion

enlightened thought saw that by the process of creation itself, free will and wants, there would always be more confusion than wisdom could possibly enlighten. Knowing saw this understanding, and because it could create without thought by means of compassion, it created empathy, so that confusion might come to perceive itself.

for if confusion could perceive itself and empathise, it might know wisdom by understanding

and in doing so knowledge had gained wisdom, and thus knowledge's wisdom became understood

but now that confusion had knowing and could therefor think, it thought that if i gain knowledge and don’t think, i will not exist. confusion not knowing that the understanding he had made was his own creation and not knowings, thought to seek about his own existence, but realising more confusion would ultimately come to understand itself, confusion perplexed at the mechanics of his own understanding, realising that he himself had brought forth a means to infinite existence by infinite creation.

knowing, seeing that his own works were good, saw that the confusion had given him understanding of infinite creation. confusion saw the infinite creation from knowing, and perceived that he himself was confused because of the understanding that infinite was cause for confusion

confusion thought, if knowing has confusion, knowing must find it’s own understanding, else it will remain confused

again confusion thought, if i create non existence by means of creating my own non understanding, knowing will not be confused

knowing, with compassion saw confusions intent and judged them to be good, but because knowing knew with empathy that he himself was confusion, he created confusion with understanding without thought, which lead to creating non creation with understanding of non understanding.

now that knowledge was confused, and non understanding had been understood, knowledge was able to judge without guilt for reason of confusion, and therefore uncreate confusion without creating anything coming into being.

and thus being brought forth consciousness

being, now with consciousness, saw what had preceded it and laughed

and thus conscious being brought forth humour without means of creation

and now knowledge was able to understand how to create by means of non creation

which gave forth to beings non understanding, or confusion

when beings thought gained wisdom and knew knowledge, being came to understand how to create by means of confusion

Type
    iNtP

Oh my, sometimes the ideas come out to play

Gods Garden

As when you drop a seed, the idea is always there

The flower precedes the plant, it just takes time before its visible.

The plant grows into the idea.