Thread: interpreting dreams

Type
    iNtP

interpreting dreams

is anyone up for interpreting dreams? even opinions would be welcomed!

I have had many dreams which come true the next day (never the winning lotto numbers!), but one dream which i am open to opinions on is, just before i woke, a voice said "at least your time here is limited" with an image of a grave stone with the words "April 1st"

any ideas?

i have also had that which you could call 'visions' while not sleeping, which i may share
    Just look at the blue sky

Type
    INTP
    I've had many complex dreams that I'd like to interpret, but I don't know how to do it. My favourites have to do with big houses or castles full of rooms. That may explain why I like visiting old palaces so much, and looking at pictures like this: http://www.opacity.us
    I've had a few premonitory dreams, but it was a long time ago, and it was about a health issue that was about to show up. I don't take the subject very seriously, though.

Type
    INTP
    I'll play. My first forum was a dream one, learned a lot and got pretty good at it. Although most people find the mundane truth of their dream meanings and how far (or not far) interpretations and meanings go to be disappointing.

In essence you dream about what you think about. This can be useful information, especially if you tend to downplay or suppress your own emotions. If you are looking for prophetic, deep, or psychic meanings or that you are special in some way I cannot help. But if you are trying to figure out more about yourself and what issues may be bothering you more than you realize then we are in business.

Type
    iNtP
    Quote Originally Posted by lethe View Post
    if you are trying to figure out more about yourself and what issues may be bothering you more than you realize then we are in business.
    yep! any help or information you have to offer would be appreciated
    Just look at the blue sky