Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 163

Thread: Random Thoughts

  1. #71
    I'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    105
    Only had to work 3 hours today!

    I have the evening shift and the daytime people always work through most of our stuff. We worked through the rest of it, so there was no need for us after that.

    Tomorrow should be the same deal.

    My life is dope.

  2. #72
    I'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    105
    i find i attract women with Master's degrees or PhDs at a notably higher rate than i do women with Bachelor's degrees or less, particularly if they studied/are studying a hard science

    i'm not sure why...i myself have a BA, FWIW

    it might have to do with my own observation that people with lower IQs (to a certain extent, of course) also tend to be perceived as sexier by most. so maybe because i am generally "less intelligent" than they are, i am therefore perceived as sexy by them, since they are accustomed to being around men who are as intelligent or more intelligent than they are.

    i am certainly not a chick magnet, at least not ostensibly so---many women have said that they find me attractive, but that i am just too aloof to make contact with. but i have also tried a number of times over the years to initiate contact with more "neurotypical" women and it usually turns ugly fast once they pick up on my oddities. social skills certainly make a world of difference...but with the brainier women, they tend to understand that awkward, anxious part of me and won't judge me for it...it is nice to feel understood.

    i just wish i had more access to science-y women...they seem to be my biggest fans among the relatively few who appreciate me.

    i may have made a new friend today; it would be nice to have some female companionship for once; i guess i shall see if she wants to hang out soon...

  3. #73
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,967
    I prefer multicultural Britain... I'm on the bus looking at a bunch of 50+ whites , and I already know before I ask them that they are xenophobic, royal loyalists... I hate that.

    Although uncontrolled immigration has had adverse effects on our infrastructure, ideologically, this country needed multiculturalism, and it's needed all those who have embraced it.

    All I ever wanted
    Was the secrets that you keep
    All you ever wanted
    Was the truth I couldn't speak


    ~ Linkin Park


  4. #74
    Banned
    Type
    XXXX
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    your deepest fantasy
    Posts
    232
    This place be hopping.

  5. #75
    Mistress Mischievous Lilith's Avatar
    Type
    INXj
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    798
    Self-doubt is crippling. Yoke ye bear, cast them and none spare.

  6. #76
    I'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I prefer multicultural Britain... I'm on the bus looking at a bunch of 50+ whites , and I already know before I ask them that they are xenophobic, royal loyalists... I hate that.

    Although uncontrolled immigration has had adverse effects on our infrastructure, ideologically, this country needed multiculturalism, and it's needed all those who have embraced it.
    yeah. i think one of the biggest reasons America---especially Cali---is so unique/exceptional is that you get to meet people from everywhere.

    i went for a stroll yesterday through one of the epicenters in my city for immigration, multiculturalism, etc., which is also actually where i grew up as a child. when i was a teenager my family moved out to the lame ass suburbs---been here ever since, lamentably. i should move back to the urbz as soon as possible; it is so charming there...

    actually, i'm hoping i'll be able to move to Europe relatively soon. cross your fingers for me

  7. #77
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by slush puppie View Post
    yeah. i think one of the biggest reasons America---especially Cali---is so unique/exceptional is that you get to meet people from everywhere.

    i went for a stroll yesterday through one of the epicenters in my city for immigration, multiculturalism, etc., which is also actually where i grew up as a child. when i was a teenager my family moved out to the lame ass suburbs---been here ever since, lamentably. i should move back to the urbz as soon as possible; it is so charming there...

    actually, i'm hoping i'll be able to move to Europe relatively soon. cross your fingers for me
    Where abouts in Europe? Decided yet?

    Fingers crossed, in this world and the next!

    All I ever wanted
    Was the secrets that you keep
    All you ever wanted
    Was the truth I couldn't speak


    ~ Linkin Park


  8. #78
    I'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Where abouts in Europe? Decided yet?

    Fingers crossed, in this world and the next!
    England would be ideal, especially London, although that seems unlikely... it'd be nice to speak the same language as most everyone else, so as not to feel like an idiot xD but also just growing up saturated in all the culture that comes out of England creates that sense of connection and wonderment

    Spain is of interest, mostly for reasons of heritage; same goes for France, but i also have a personal interest in that one...and i kinda know French

    i have no connection to the rest of Europe, but i guess i wouldn't mind one of the more hospitable places like Germany

  9. #79
    I'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    105
    i'm having a

    "FUCK! i hate everyone"

    day today

  10. #80
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by slush puppie View Post
    i'm having a

    "FUCK! i hate everyone"

    day today
    I have one of those every day!

    ... I think this chick looked better in picture one.. I will never understand people!


    All I ever wanted
    Was the secrets that you keep
    All you ever wanted
    Was the truth I couldn't speak


    ~ Linkin Park


Similar Threads

  1. What are your thoughts on prepping?
    By Perdix in forum The Pub
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-17-2017, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •